And Thirteen Langrock Attorneys Named to 2024 Best Lawyers in America® List
Langrock Sperry & Wool, LLP is pleased to announce that The Best Lawyers in America® – the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession – named four Langrock attorneys the “2024 Lawyer of the Year” in Vermont in their respective practice areas: Christopher L. Davis for Family Law, Eric M. Knudsen for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Erin Miller Heins for Litigation: Construction, and Lisa B. Shelkrot for Criminal Defense: General Practice, as well as Criminal Defense: White-Collar.
In addition, Justin G. Sherman was named to the Vermont “Ones to Watch” list in the area of Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants. William A. Vasiliou was named to the same list for his work in Criminal Defense: General Practice. This award recognizes attorneys early in their careers for outstanding professional excellence.
All told, 13 Langrock Sperry & Wool attorneys were named to the 2024 Best Lawyers in America® List. Those recognized are:
- F. Rendol Barlow – Elder Law, Real Estate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Alison J. Bell – Employment Law: Individuals, Employment Law: Management, Leisure and Hospitality Law, Litigation: ERISA, and Litigation: Labor and Employment
- Kevin E. Brown – Insurance Law
- Christopher L. Davis – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Family Law, and Family Law Mediation
- Erin Miller Heins – Commercial Litigation and Litigation: Construction
- Emily J. Joselson – Litigation: Environmental and Personal Injury Litigation: Plaintiffs
- Eric M. Knudsen – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law
- Peter F. Langrock – Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, First Amendment Law, and Personal Injury Litigation: Plaintiffs
- Devin McLaughlin – Criminal Defense: General Practice and Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- William B. Miller, Jr. – Commercial Litigation, Elder Law, Litigation: Construction, Litigation: Labor and Employment, and Litigation: Securities
- Lisa B. Shelkrot – Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Litigation: Construction
- Mark L. Sperry III – Litigation: Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- James W. Swift – Personal Injury Litigation: Plaintiffs
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments.